Thunderkick is a relatively young producer of video slots headquartered in Stockholm. The company stormed into the industry in 2014 and caught the eye of many gamblers as the slots offer a unique blend of pure fun and features galore. The number of games is currently not that impressive at 15+, but Thunderkick lets quality come before quality and packs the slots with second-to-none bonus features such as expanding wilds, Wild Mystery feature, Winning Symbol Upgrade feature, dropping symbols and more. It is hardly an exaggeration to say that the slots created by Thunderkick are on a par with the world’s best casino software developers.
Distinctive hallmarks of Thunderkick slots:
- virtually all slots come with a fixed amount of paylines and a single coin accepted per line. The only user-customized betting option is a coin denomination which is actually equal to a bet per spin;
- most video slots are designed compatible with mobile devices;
- the amount of bet per spin usually ranges from $0.1 to $100;
- all the slots have an Auto Play feature enabling gamblers to pick a preferred number of game rounds (normally, 5 to 5000) to be played automatically;
- Thunderkick slots are offered both in a real-money mode and for free.