This casino doesn't accept players from your location.
Click here to check casinos accepting players from United States.
Casino Cruise Details
- Bonus offer: €1000 welcome bonus + 100 free spins
- Software: Microgaming, NetEnt, Nyx Interactive, Play'n GO
- Established: 2014
- Owner: OddsMatrix Limited Casinos
- License: Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission
- Deposit Methods: Abaqoos, AGMO, Bank Wire Transfer, Boleto, CartaSi, Dankort, DineroMail, Diners Club International, dotpay, EC-ELV, EcoPayz, eKonto, eNETS, Entropay, ePay.bg, EPS, Euro6000, Euteller, FundSend, GiroPay, iDEAL, instaDebit, Instant Bank, Laser, Lobanet, Maestro, MasterCard, Moneta, Multibanco, Neosurf, Neteller, Nordea, Online Bank Transfer, Postepay (by Skrill), Przelewy24, QIWI, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Sofortuberwaisung, Solo, Swedbank, Switch, Teleingreso, Todito Cash, Trustly, TrustPay, u net, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, WebMoney
- Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire Transfer, CartaSi, Dankort, Diners Club International, EC-ELV, EcoPayz, eNETS, Entropay, Euro6000, instaDebit, Laser, Moneta.ru, Neteller, Postepay, Skrill, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, WebMoney
- Withdrawal Limit: €10 000 day
- Languages: English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian
- Restricted Countries: France, United States, Israel, Spain
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Casino Cruise Review
Casino Cruise is a bonus-packed online casino with a wide selection of over 1000 games, reliable payment methods galore and hospitable support team available via numerous communication channels. Both desktop and mobile users are welcome to join in and have fun.
The casino has a long list of payment options, including credit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, instant banking systems and bank transfers. Mobile users may transfer money by means of Dotpay, Zimpler and Payforit mobile billing systems. You may choose your country and preferred currency to filter the list down to just those methods that operate in your region. The casino cannot accept more than $5000 per transaction. As to withdrawals, the maximum limit is $5500 per week for most players except for VIP users who are entitled to withdraw larger amounts.
Players may contact the customer support by email, live chat or telephone. There is also an option to leave a call back number.
The welcome package consists of bonuses on the first four deposits, up to $1000 in total. The bonuses need to be wagered 40 times (bonus amount only). The offer is valid for the players who have placed $20 or greater. In addition to the welcome offer, an eligible player will get 100 free spins on Starburst that carries the same WR as above.
On weekends, the casino treats players with the Weekend Freebie free spin bonus. Every Tuesday, players are invited to join the Pool Party 25% deposit bonus up to $100. In another offer, Splash the Cash, which is active once per month, players may claim two reload bonuses up to $100 in total. Finally, the online casino draws valuable prizes regularly, for example, a gorgeous one-week cruise for two in the Mediterranean sea. These and other bonuses are updated from time to time, so check back for new offers.
The slots at Casino Cruise are grouped into three categories: Video Slots, Classic Slots and Jackpot Games. If you are looking for a specific theme, click the Collections tab on the casino Slot page to view the slots grouped by themes such as Animal Lovers, Science Fiction, World Tour and others.
Most slots are based on a 5-reel configuration with various bonus features, outstanding graphics and flexible betting options. Some slots are classic, meaning that they are outfitted with three reels, few paylines and no or very few bonus features. Games that are found on the Classic Slots page at Casino Cruise contribute 75% towards wagering requirements for virtually all regular bonuses. All progressive slots in the casino are developed by Microgaming and include Mega Moolah, King Cashalot, Major Millions and other popular games with progressive jackpot.