Miami Dice Casino
This casino doesn't accept players from your location.
Click here to check casinos accepting players from United States.
Miami Dice Casino Details
- Bonus offer: 200% welcome bonus up to €2500 + 50 free spins
- Software: 1X2 gaming, 2by2 gaming, Amaya, Aristocrat, Betsoft, Cryptologic, ELK Studios, High 5 Gaming, iGaming2go, iSoftBet, Leander, NetEnt, Nextgen, NYX, OMI, Quickspin, Thunderkick, WHG Games
- Established: 2016
- Owner: Imperium Network Solutions Limited Casinos
- License: Curacao eGaming, UK Gambling Commission
- Deposit Methods: Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Visa, Sofortuberwaisung, GiroPay, Trustly, Skrill, Wire Transfer, dotpay, Boku
- Withdrawal Methods: MasterCard, Neteller, Visa, Sofortuberwaisung, GiroPay, Wire Transfer, Skrill, Trustly, Dotpay
- Withdrawal Limit: €5000 week
- Languages: English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
- Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cuba, Denmark, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guam, Guyana, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Laos, Latvia, Myanmar [Burma], Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
- Support: email@example.com
Miami Dice Casino Review
Miami Dice is a young online casino established in 2016, yet it has gained a strong foothold on the market due to reliable and transparent licensing, secure payouts and a fantastic selection of games, inclusive of diverse video slots. Mobile players are also welcome to get registered and experience casino fun at their fingertips.
The casino accepts numerous payment instruments such as debit/credit cards, e-wallets, instant banking and other trusted and globally acknowledged banking methods. The amount of deposit per transaction is not limited by the casino itself; instead, players have to abide by the transaction limits of a specific payment system which are expressly specified on the banking-related page. Normally, the amount you would like to inject into your personal account cannot go over $5000 per request. Withdrawals are not limited, too; however, the casino reserves the right to apply any restrictions whatsoever in relation to the maximum amount of withdrawable funds. Client support is available 24 hours a day via live chat and email communication.
New users are entitled to claim bonuses on the first, second and third deposits, up to $3500 in total. Besides, the casino gives200 free spins on Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest and Theme Park: Tickets of Fortune. The welcome package carries the x35 wagering requirement for each of the three bonuses.
Every month, the luckiest and most active casino users have a great chance to become winners of the Destination ¬– Miami Prize Draw. One lucky winner receives a ticket for five (the winner and four of his friends) to Miami that includes a 10-day stay at a five-star hotel. To enter the contest, a player needs to accumulate 1000 points by betting on casino games, with one point being awarded for a $10 bet on slots.
Besides, the casino has a loyalty program based on loyalty points that are earned when betting. The more LPs you get, the higher your VIP status becomes. VIP members get some useful benefits like private high-roller tournaments, seasonal gifts, and more.
Miami Dice offers the best video slots delivered by 10+ casino software providers. The games currently available in the casino portfolio incorporate:
- three-reel slot machines with fruit symbols, 1–5 paylines, low betting limits and unique Vegas-style layout
- five-reel video slots with a plenty of bonus features such as both-way wins, 9+ paylines, and very big payouts
- slots with progressive jackpots including Winstar, Super Spinner, Worms Reloaded, and other progressive slots.
Online casinos accepting players from United States