Leo Vegas Casino
This casino doesn't accept players from your location.
Click here to check casinos accepting players from United States.
Leo Vegas Casino Details
- Bonus offer: €1500 On First 4 Deposits + 200 Free Spins
- Software: Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Nyx Interactive, Bally, Play'n GO, IGT, WMS, NextGen Gaming, iSoftBet, Genesis Gaming, Quickspin, Yggdrasil Gaming, Rabcat, Thunderkick, 2 By 2 Gaming, Elk Studios, SG Gaming, Lightning Box, Odobo, Quickfire
- Owner: LeoVegas Gaming ltd Casinos
- License: Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission
- Deposit Methods: Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Visa, POLi, Trustly, Skrill
- Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire Transfer, Neteller, Visa Electron, Visa, POLi, Skrill
- Withdrawal Limit: €20000 per month
- Languages: Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
- Restricted Countries: United States, Hungary, Estonia, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Curaçao, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, Uzbekistan
- Support: email@example.com, UK: 0808 189 0184, International: 00 356 277 811 87
Leo Vegas Casino Review
Leo Vegas is winner of numerous prestigious awards like Casino Operator of the Year (Gaming Intelligence Awards) or Best Innovation in Mobile and Tablet (EGR Innovation Awards). All these prove the casino’s commitment to deliver the best gaming experience to its players as well as an absolute safety and fairness of operation. Leo Vegas boasts of paying out the largest ever mobile win of 5.6 million euros hit on Mega Fortune by a Swedish guy who played the slot on his iPad.
The entire collection of games except for progressives and live casino games is available in a demo mode and for real money. Anyway, it is not obligatory for a user to get registered in order to be able to play slots and other games for fun. Going by the prestigious awards mentioned above, the casino has an excellent compatibility with mobile devices and runs well on Android, iOS and Windows Phone smartphones and tablets. Leo Vegas accepts deposits via numerous payment methods and has very favorable withdrawal limits allowing players to withdraw up to $300,000 a month depending on a player’s VIP level. However, players who have a VIP level below 30 are eligible to make only 3 free-of-charge withdrawals per month and all transactions that come in excess are subject to a $3 fee. There are numerous channels for contacting the customer support including live chat, email and a direct phone call (tolls are free for UK players).
A new player is offered a welcome bonus upon making a qualifying deposit of $10 or greater. The welcome bonus is applied to the first four deposits, up to $1500 in total. The first deposit bonus must be played through 39 times and the second to fourth deposit bonuses have a x35 wagering requirement each. Besides, new players of the United Kingdom are offered 50 free spins upon registration.
There are also a few bonuses that run for a limited time, e.g., roulette fans who play Golden Ball live roulette have the opportunity to win a trip to Las Vegas plus $1000 on traveling expenses. Or after NetEnt released a new Motörhead slot, players were offered a tournament with a $100,000 prize pool and one of the prizes was a guitar signed by Lemmy, the band’s leader. You are encouraged to check the Current Promotions page on Leo Vegas site to see if there are any bonuses valid at the moment.
The games at Leo Vegas come from many leading providers such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, Play’n’GO, Betsoft, Quickspin and others. There are currently over 500 slots on offer and their number increases steadily as soon as the developers launch new games over time. The types of slots available at the casino are:
- 20+ classic slots that feature 3 reels, fruit symbols and an easy gameplay;
- 500+ video slots that cover all the needs of casino players in terms of betting options and themes;
- 20+ progressive slots that provide a unique chance of winning a life-changing progressive jackpot.