Jackpot City Casino
This casino doesn't accept players from your location.
Click here to check casinos accepting players from United States.
Jackpot City Casino Details
- Bonus offer: €1600 FREE
- Software: Microgaming
- Established: 1998
- Owner: Digimedia Limited Casinos
- License: Malta Gaming Authority
- Deposit Methods: ClickandBuy, EcoPayz, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Postepay, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, instaDebit, Visa, Entropay, iDEAL, Sofortuberwaisung, POLi, Envoy, EZIPay, Lobanet, UseMyFunds, eChecks, QIWI, Skrill, Direct Bank Transfer, Instant Bank, Citadel Direct
- Withdrawal Methods: ACH, Cheque, ClickandBuy, MasterCard, Neteller, Pay Spark, PayPal, instaDebit, Visa, EcoPayz, EZIPay, eChecks, QIWI, Skrill, iDebit, iBanq, Easy EFT
- Withdrawal Limit: €4000 per week
- Languages: Chinese, English, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, French, Greek, Russian
- Restricted Countries: Belgium, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Italy, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
- Support: email@example.com, Canada Toll Free: 1-800-768-1946
Jackpot City Casino Review
Jackpot City is a game-packed online casino powered by Microgaming. Offering over 400 top-quality gaming solutions and an elaborate bonus program for new and regular players, the casino is completely safe, secure and fair which is proved by independent audits performed by eCOGRA. Mobile users also get a smooth experience when playing at Jackpot City.
A player may choose to download a casino app or play immediately in a web browser. Jackpot City is compatible with most mobile devices that run on iOS, Android and Blackberry operating systems and features a great selection of HTML5-based mobile games supplied by Microgaming. The casino supports a lot of international and local payment methods that are displayed based on a player’s country. The minimum amount a player may inject into a personal account is $10, and the minimum withdrawal limit is set at $50. There is no exact information in the casino’s terms and conditions or anywhere else on the casino website about any maximum cashout limits imposed by Jackpot City but the customer support team states they have none and a player is entitled to cash out any amount however big it is. Customer support options include a 24/7 live chat and email. The website content is available in over 20 languages.
The casino offers a 100% welcome bonus on the first four deposits, up to $400 each; however, betting on some games like roulette, craps or baccarat will not count towards the playthrough requirement. The bonus must be wagered 50 times before it can be cashed out. Besides, Jackpot City has a number of weekend and midweek match bonuses that are offered individually to players based on their betting and playing activity. The casino also awards loyalty points on every bet placed in casino games (some games, though, are excluded from the loyalty program). By accumulating the points, a player advances on the Loyalty ladder, obtains more perks and is allowed to convert the points into cash. VIP players are awarded free spins, special bonuses and valuable prizes and are provided with dedicated assistance, if required.
Jackpot City offers over 300 different games that are developed by Microgaming and are available for free and for real money. Players are welcome to enjoy roulette and blackjack variants, baccarat, video poker, live dealer games and, naturally, numerous slots that are represented in their full diversity:
- classic slots. Three-reel slots delivered by Microgaming are fairly simple but innovative and very entertaining games with one, three or five paylines and low bets per spin;
- video slots. Five-reel slots of the same developer are true masterpieces in the industry as they are stuffed with second-to-none bonus rounds and on-reel features coupled with perfect graphics and vivid animations;
- progressive slots – a Microgaming’s flagship Mega Moolah, King Cashalot, Major Millions, and more.