This casino doesn't accept players from your location.
Click here to check casinos accepting players from United States.
BGO Casino Details
- Bonus offer: Get £1500 bonus on first four deposits
- Software: Bally, Barcrest, Endemol, Eyecon, Gaming Lab, IGT, Ingenuity, Netent, Nextgen, Playtech, Quickspin, VirtueFusion, WMS
- Owner: BGO Entertainment Limited
- License: Alderney Gambling Control Commission, UK Gambling Commission
- Deposit Methods: Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Visa, Skrill
- Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire Transfer, Neteller, PayPal, Ukash, Visa Electron, instaDebit, Citadel, Visa, Envoy, Skrill, iDebit
- Languages: English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
- Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Belgium, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Libya, Macau, Mali, Netherlands, Nigeria, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Arab Emirates, United States, Zimbabwe
- Support: email@example.com
BGO Casino Review
Bgo is an extremely eye-catching and feature-packed online casino that offers a plenty of slots from many leading casino software providers. The key figure in the casino is The Boss, a short man who appears in many places of the casino website and accompanies every promotion. This short guy is Verne Troyer, best famous for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers trilogy, as you might have recognized. Bgo features a plethora of bonus offers, convenient payment options and many other reasonable services that you will find very attractive.
Fast fact: In December 2016, a Bgo player hit a £6.2m jackpot win on Mega Fortune which is the biggest jackpot ever won at this online casino.
The casino runs perfectly on desktop and mobile browsers without having to download any casino app. Players have the right to withdraw up to $5000 per day, $25,000 per week or $100,000 per month but the casino may, at its sole discretion, raise the limit in some cases. The minimum amount that players may withdraw is $20. Communication channels that may be used by a customer include live chat, email and telephone.
It is hardly too much to say that bgo features a huge set of bonuses that would serve as a powerful incentive for both newcomers and regular gamblers. In the overview that follows only a portion of the bonuses is described; for more detailed information on the topic, please visit the casino website. Some of the bonuses available at bgo are:
- a welcome package with bonuses on the first four deposits, up to $1500 in total. All the four bonuses need to meet the x35 wagering requirement each. In addition, the player who has claimed the bonus offer is awarded with 180 free spins on Starburst, with the free spins winnings being subject to the same WR as above
- a new player receives 20 bonus free spins regardless of whether he has made a deposit or not. All free spins winnings carry a x35 WR
- the casino runs regular giveaway promotions with astronomical prizes. For example, in March 2017, they launched a $500,000 giveaway to be awarded to a randomly selected player who placed a $10 bet on the eligible games during the promotion period. In the Race to Monaco slot tournament, players have the chance to win a trip for two to Monaco
- the casino has a loyalty program that awards Stars for every $10 bet on slots. As you accumulate sufficient Stars, you can visit the Loyalty Store and exchange them into bonuses, free spins and even real money.
Bgo presents video slots developed by over a dozen software providers. All the games, except for progressive slots, are available for play in demo mode and for real money. Every slot is accompanied by a detailed description of its gameplay, bonus features and bet limits. Broadly speaking, you may find at the casino classic three-reel slots, modern five-reelers and progressive slots.