Royal Vegas Casino
This casino doesn't accept players from your location.
Click here to check casinos accepting players from United States.
Royal Vegas Casino Details
- Bonus offer: $/€1200 Free
- Software: Microgaming
- Established: 2000
- Owner: Digimedia Limited Casinos
- License: Malta Gaming Authority
- Deposit Methods: Bank Wire Transfer, ClickandBuy, Delta, EcoPayz, JCB, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Postepay, Solo, Switch, Ukash, Visa Electron, instaDebit, ewire, Visa, Entropay, Przelewy24, iDEAL, Sofortuberwaisung, Nordea, POLi, GiroPay, EPS, Abaqoos, Boleto, eKonto, CartaSi, Moneta, Ticket Premium, EZIPay, Lobanet, Neosurf, Teleingreso, Multibanco, Diners Club International, UseMyFunds, eChecks, Trustly, Skrill
- Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire Transfer, Cheque, ClickandBuy, ECO Card, Maestro, Neteller, Postepay, Solo, Switch, Ukash, Visa Electron, instaDebit, Visa, Entropay, Nordea, EPS, CartaSi, EZIPay, Diners Club International, Skrill
- Withdrawal Limit: $5000 per week
- Languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, French, Greek, Russian, Turkish
- Restricted Countries: United States, Afghanistan, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Estonia, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Macau, Netherlands Antilles, Philippines, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, United Kingdom
Royal Vegas Casino Review
Royal Vegas is a Microgaming-powered casino offering a selection of over 400 games and a superb bonus program aimed at new and regular players. The casino is subject to consistent audits by eCOGRA that ensures safety and integrity of most gaming aspects at Royal Vegas.
The casino makes its games available to all users, whether registered or not, but placing real-money stakes is possible after creating a personal account only. If a user visits the casino on a mobile device (Android, iOS, Windows Phone or Blackberry), he is automatically redirected to a mobile version of Royal Vegas that contains many HTML5-based slots and other games developed by Microgaming; however, the number of mobile games is much tighter as compared with their desktop versions. The casino is played on a web browser or may be downloaded and installed on a PC or laptop.
Royal Vegas supports over 40 deposit options and about 10 payment methods for withdrawals. There is no fixed limit on the maximum withdrawal amount, but if a player manages to get a large win which is five times greater than what he has deposited since the account was opened then the withdrawal will be paid out in $5000 increments per week. The minimum deposit amount is $10. Customer support channels are numerous and include a 24/7 live chat, email, Skype and telephone. Mobile users may get in touch with the support desk via WhatsApp Messenger or iMessage.
Royal Vegas offers a sign-up bonus package that consists of bonuses on the first, second and third deposits made by a newly registered player. After meeting a x40 wagering requirement, a player is awarded up to a total of $1200. Besides, each welcome bonus is accompanied by bonus free spins on the Dragon Dance, Wild Orient and Suntide slots, with a total of 120 free spins that are available on both desktops and mobiles. Along with the welcome offer, the casino features a pack of weekly and monthly bonuses that include deposit bonuses and slot tournaments. For every 1 euro wagered on slots a player receives 1 loyalty point and 1000 points may be exchanged into 1 euro. Ultimately, the most loyal players get a VIP treatment that include extra bonuses, invitation to events and additional free spins.
Royal Vegas utilizes a top-quality Microgaming portfolio of games that is updated constantly with new slots and table games many of which are compliant with mobile devices. Currently, the casino offers 330+ slots, 60+ table games (baccarat, blackjack, roulette, etc.), 30+ scratch cards and other games. The game collection comprises the following types of slots:
- classic slots equipped with 3 reels;
- video slots that feature modern graphics, detailed animations and many ways to win big;
- progressive slots such as a record-breaking Mega Moolah, Major Millions, King Cashalot, Tunzamunni, Treasure Nile and others. Some of the progressives are supported by handheld devices.