Kings of Chicago Slot
Bonus Round: no
Get $3,000 Bonus FROM Bovada
Play Kings of Chicago FOR FREE
Kings of Chicago Review
Kings of Chicago is a unique game format that mixes a typical video slot design looking like a traditional 5×3 gaming field, and a 52-card poker. There are no classic spinning reels in the game; instead, at the beginning of every round, you are dealt fifteen playing cards that may form a standard poker hand (all of the poker hands utilized in the game are outlined in the Kings of Chicago’s paytable). Technically, the game has 5 fixed paylines, with a total bet varying from $0.05 to $50 per spin/deal. A winning combination pays if five cards make a poker hand on any payline. The poker hands used in the game are as follows (listed from lowest to highest):
- three of a kind: 3 matching cards of any suit (2 coins);
- straight: any 5 cards of sequential ranks (7 coins);
- flush: any 5 cards of the same suit (25 coins);
- full house: three matching cards plus two matching cards (50 coins);
- four of a kind: 4 matching cards (75 coins);
- straight flush: 5 same-suited cards in sequence (250 coins);
- royal flush: A-K-Q-J-10 of the same suit, with a Joker substituting for any of these cards (1000 coins);
- five of a kind: 4 matching cards plus a Joker (1500 coins);
- natural royal flush: A-K-Q-J-10 of the same suit. Hitting a natural royal flush on a payline awards the top jackpot worth 10,000 coins or $50,000 (on max bet).
The game features a Joker card that serves as a replacement for other cards and doubles all wins when substituting.
Some poker cards may appear with a Scatter label attached to them. If you land three or more of these cards anywhere in view, you are awarded 10 to 30 “free deals” that are similar to traditional free spins offered in other slot games. During the Free Deal feature, all payouts get doubled.