Secret Santa Slot
Bonus Round: yes
Get $777 Bonus FROM Liberty Slots
Play Secret Santa FOR FREE
Secret Santa Review
Secret Santa is a 5-reel 4-row video slot with stunning visual design, high-quality animations and an astonishing Christmas feel created thanks to its festive symbols, excellent soundtrack, falling snow on the background and lots of Xmas presents. The slot’s staple is seven randomly awarded bonus features that not only bring fun but also shower you with coins. There are no paylines in Secret Santa and the minimum bet is fixed at $0.50. Instead of paylines, you have 1024 ways to win by landing three or more of the same symbols on consecutive reels.
Considering the highest bet is $25 per spin, the top payout of $2500 for five scatter symbols looks very small. However, this is a typical thing for ‘all ways win’ slots. In fact, winning amounts here are not big but they occur frequently, almost on every spin. Regular symbols (ten of them are used in the slot) pay the maximum of $250 when you spin in five Santas.
The slot has two special symbols; these are a wild and a scatter. Both perform their usual functions, similar to what they do in other slots. The wild is a substitute and it pays up to $400 for five of a kind. The scatter does not trigger any bonus events but pays scatter wins (the top jackpot as said above) for five in any position.
Any spin can bring a nice surprise to you. One of the seven mystery features can activate at random during the regular gameplay:
- Wild Reels. Up to three reels become entirely wild, which can lead to big wins
- Wild Boost. All copies of one random symbol present on the reels will morph into wild
- 5 free spins with a multiplier of x3
- Mystery Multiplier. A total win amount on the current spin will be multiplied by x5 or x10
- Dashing Wilds. One to four random symbols will become wilds
- Scatter Spree. All symbols that normally pay when on adjacent reels, will act as scatters and award in any position.
- Rolling Reels. If a win occurs, the symbols involved in winning combinations disappear and new symbols drop down onto empty spaces. If a winning combination is created again after the shifting symbols, you get an award with a multiplier of x2, and the process continues until no new combination occurs. The multiplier value can increase up to x12 on consecutive wins.
Five Of a Kind Again
This bonus is unique for the Microgaming’s collection and for other software developers. Five regular symbols displayed on the reels after a spin pay out according to the paytable and then transform into a new combination of five symbols. So you actually get two 5-of-a-kind wins on one spin. A wonderful goodie from Santa!