Jurassic Park Slot
Bonus Round: yes
Get $5,000 Bonus FROM Lincoln Casino
Play Jurassic Park FOR FREE
Jurassic Park Review
The Jurassic Park film released in 1993 grossed over $1 billion which was a record-breaking box office at that time. Due to fantastic visual effects, especially those recreating life-sized dinosaurs, an interesting plot and a wonderful cast of characters, the original film gave rise to numerous sequels and won a plenty of prestigious awards.
The reviewed slot created by Microgaming in collaboration with Universal Studios is based on the same-name film and has a plethora of exciting bonus features. The slot has no fixed paylines; instead, the branded 243-ways-to-win format is applied where 3 or more identical symbols need to land anywhere on adjacent reels to create a winning combo. The minimum and maximum bets are $0.30 and $15 per spin. The top three awards are $1500 (five scatters), $400 (five wilds) and $300 (four scatters).
The slot’s logo adopted from the film poster is a wild that comes stacked in a base game. The wilds unleash their full potential in a randomly activated T-Rex Alert feature that runs for 6 spins in a row, once activated. During the feature, symbol arrays get a powerful boost of 35 extra wild symbols that will come stacked and make the reels crowded with wilds.
A mosquito trapped in amber is a scatter. If at least three of them occur in view, you get 12 free spins with one of the five additional wild features. The wild feature is assigned at random but after you have activated free spins 25 times, you will unlock the selection and be able to pick your preferred wild feature yourself. Your gaming progress is saved after exiting the slot so you will not have to start from scratch when you enter the game next time. The free spin enhancements are the following:
- Tyrannosaurus Rex mode with wild reels. The T-Rex can appear at any time and transform up to 5 reels into wild
- Velociraptor mode with split wilds and multiplier wilds. Any regular wild splits into two, thus giving more chances to create a winning combo. Besides, a wild can multiply payouts by a random multiplier of x4, x5 or x6 when used as a substitute
- Triceratops mode with running wilds. On any non-winning spin any wild stack that appears fully on the reel will be frozen, while partially landed wild stacks will nudge up or down to cover the entire reel. Then you get a respin, with all wilds fixed in place
- Brachiosaurus mode mystery multipliers. All wins during free spins will be increased by a random multiplier of x2 to x6
- Dilophosaurus mode with winning wilds. The Dilophosaurus symbol, which is a regular slot symbol, turns random icons into wilds that will stay in place for as long as they contribute to winning combinations.
Casinos with Jurassic Park slot accepting players from United States
Other games by Microgaming
Big Kahuna – Snakes & Ladders
- Flo’s Diner
Fantastic 7s Megaspin
- Dolphin Tale
- Nashville 7′s
- Buffet Bonanza
- Major Millions (3-Reel)
- Game On
- Lion’s Pride