Play’n GO is an innovative provider of video slots, table games, video pokers, scratch cards and other premium quality games with smooth performance across desktops, phones and tablets. In February 2017, Play’n GO won a prestigious IGA Slot Provider of the Year 2016 award that recognizes the company’s commitment to creating flawless gaming solutions that always become exceptionally popular in online casinos. The company currently offers about 100 games, including a dozen bespoke games developed for some prominent casino brands.
Distinctive hallmarks of Play’n GO slots
- most video slots are perfectly customized to small screens of mobile devices, featuring big buttons, simple and intuitive interface, and user-friendly slider bars for adjusting lines, the number of coins and coin value. In short, the Play’n GO slots are perfect for playing on mobiles
- the bulk of their games are based on a 5-reel layout, however the developer keeps on designing 3-reel slots for classic slot fans. Some of their most innovative and offbeat 3-reel solutions include Fire Joker (with unique Respin of Fire and Wheel of Multipliers features), Kaffe-Bar-Bar-Bar’en and Xmas Joker
- some five-reel slots have the Second Chance feature allowing to win a decent instant prize or start free spins
- most video slots are designed to suit low- to mid-rollers, since the max bet rarely goes over $100 per spin
- Play’n GO slots have free spins, wilds, extra wilds, expanded wilds, 243 Ways to Win mechanics, a 5×5 configuration of the gaming field, Double Wild feature, respins and other profitable and entertaining features and on-reel bonuses.