Started out as a provider of games for land-based terminals, Blueprint has evolved into a well-known developer of video slots, with about 25 titles currently offered in numerous online casinos. Most games are designed to be compatible with major Android smartphones and iOS devices.
Distinctive hallmarks of Blueprint slots
- all of their video slots are based on a 5-reel configuration, yet some five-reelers use traditional fruit symbols and have a classic look and feel (Red Hot Fruits)
- most Blueprint slots have 20 paylines and accept very high bets of up to $500 per spin. Low-limit users are also welcome to play since the min bet in many slots normally starts at a cent per line
- some gaming solutions are fairly simple in terms of graphics and features, having a wild, one or two scatters and free spins; however, some games do have bonus rounds, innovative features and interesting side games
- there are a few slots inspired by old PC and video games, such as Worms and Zuma
- in many games you may trigger a whole bunch of free spins (50 and more) by creating a winning combination
- some games feature a progressive jackpot (Plants vs. Zombies) or a big fixed jackpot that is awarded on completing some requirement, e.g. by covering all the positions on the reels with a certain symbol.